Lawtons Drugs pharmacy programs and services complement our prescription dispensing and counseling to help you manage your family’s medication and health care needs.
They are designed to support patients in a variety of circumstances including:
- Patients living independently
- Patients requiring additional services to remain in their homes
- Patients residing in continuing care facilities
Good health is your greatest asset - that's why our pharmacy programs are designed to help you feel better and live better.
Our Pharmacy Solutions include:
- Refill Your Prescription
- Assess and Prescribe for Minor Ailments
- Blood Pressure Screening
- Custom Pill Packages
- Diabetic Meters & Training
- Flavoured Medications
- Injections and Flu Shots
- Kids Club
- Medication Information Sheets
- Medication Reviews
- Non-Prescription Consulting
- Pharmacist Prescription Renewals
- Telephone Follow-up
- Travel Vaccinations
Working with Your Physicians and Other Health Care Professionals
Quality patient care is built on relationships. These are between patient-pharmacist, patient-physician, pharmacist-physician, pharmacist-RN, etc. Communication is key to making these relationships work, and your Lawtons Pharmacist is proactive in addressing issues efficiently and professionally.