10% off on almost everything in store with a valid student ID.
Simplify your life. Look, feel, live…better with the new and improved Lawtons app.
Refund and Exchange Policy
We will gladly exchange or refund a purchase for any reason within 30 days, provided the product is accompanied by the original receipt. Due to hygienic standards, no refunds or exchanges will be permitted on jewelry, undergarments, and leggings.
Due to hygienic standards and the sensitive nature of some products (eg. briefs, compression hosiery, back supports, mastectomy products, shoes, insoles, pillows and bedding, bath items, braces, diabetic socks, etc.), no refunds or exchanges will be permitted.
Upon accepted delivery/receipt of lift chairs, custom/special orders, mobility, and power equipment, the manufacturer's warranty is in effect and Lawtons Drugs will honor this warranty. These products are non-refundable.
Pharmacy (Prescription Items)
The decision to refund a prescription is based on the pharmacist's judgment and his/her knowledge of the circumstances.
Manufacturer and Store Coupons:
- We will redeem coupons only for the specific items included in our customer's purchase transaction. The redemption value will be as stated on the coupon, unless that value yields a final price for such item less than zero; if application of the redemption value yields a price less than zero, the coupon will be redeemed only for the amount that yields a zero price (our customer cannot net a cash credit or payout from a coupon purchase).
- Paper coupons must be presented at the time of the purchase transaction. We will accept only coupons issued by Lawtons Drugs or the manufacturer of the relevant product. We will not accept photocopies of coupons.
- Coupons are subject to advertised offer limitations and all other limitations and restrictions on the applicable coupon or product.
- Coupons may not be applied against any free item received in any offer.
- Coupons have no cash value.
- Lawtons Drugs will not accept manufacturer coupons (including, but not limited to, coupons issued through an in-store coupon dispenser) that display another retailer's logo or name.
- We will not accept coupons unless they have an expiration date. Expired coupons will not be accepted.
- We will not accept coupons that, in the determination of Lawtons Drugs personnel, appear distorted or blurry or are altered in any way.
- Sales taxes will be applied in accordance with the law of the applicable province, regardless of any coupon or other discount that may apply to the purchase transaction.
- All applicable bottle or packaging deposits and enviro levies on the purchased and free items must be paid by the customer.
- Lawtons Drugs reserves the right to refuse any coupons at its discretion.
- Manufacturer coupons must clearly indicate that they are a manufacturer coupon and must have a Canadian redemption or clearing house address.
Internet Printed Coupons:
- We gladly accept internet printed coupons. The same manufacturer and store coupon rules above apply to all internet printed coupons.
- Internet printed coupons must have serial numbers and must follow an industry-standard format.
- Manufacturer internet printed coupons must clearly indicate that they are a manufacturer coupon and must have a Canadian redemption or clearing house address on the printed coupon.
- We will not accept "free product" internet printed manufacturer coupons.
- We will not accept internet printed manufacturer coupons in excess of $10.00.
Electronic or Mobile Coupons:
- We will not accept electronic coupons presented on handheld devices.
- Lawtons Drugs does not allow a customer to redeem more than one manufacturer coupons against the same item in a single transaction.
- If a customer presents two or more coupons for the same item in a single transaction, Lawtons Drugs will give the highest discount for that item, subject to the terms of the applicable offer and/or coupon.